Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Azlin Farhanim

Let's Talk



Credit



Full Edited : bbBunny93
Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



write essays about myself in the language of Bahasa Inggeris :D
Thursday 9 June 2011 | 6/09/2011 04:14:00 pm | 0 comments
My name Azlin Farhanim binti Ahmad Murtadjo. I am eighteen years of age. I was born on 7.04.1993 in hospital Mentakap Pahang . I live in Tapah,Perak . I was the second child of two siblings. At the time, I'll go out with my friends and family. I started my schooling at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungkai, Perak from primary one to primary six. Then I enrolled myself in school Hamid Khan, Tapah from form 1 to form 5 . Alhamdulillah, I got a good SPM results.

I now intend to pursue college-mara poly tech diploma in business management. I am very interested in studying in these fields in school. Before this, I have participated in courses related to bisness since high school again. I also had my mom to help manage its business in Tapah Hospital cafeteria.

So, to continue my studies in college in the field of poly tech mara is my hope that I can add my skills in this field. After completing the diploma, I also would like to pursue my degree stage. Should have the opportunity, I will seek to force the students in this field. I'll prove to my parents, I would not waste my sacrifice they raise.
If I can finish my studies in the college well and good, I'll try to find a suitable job with my diploma. I will be looking for a few years of work experience.should have the opportunity, I will try to establish my own business or product mix and market their own brands to the world stage to show the people of Malaysia are also able to compete with foreign competitors. Probably also at the international level while trying to prove that the natives can also be successful.

That's a little description about myself and my career plans to do.

( HAHA~ essay aku yang tah ape2 .. ini yang aku akn antar tok pinjaman mara tu ! grrr~ )